HOW ISELLA AESTHETICS IS HANDLING COVID-19
Isella has always exceeded industry standards in cleaning and sanitation while also offering the highest quality services in Kitsap County. We intend to continue that reputation and have implemented the following to protect the health and safety of everyone in the spa:
Upgraded filtration for the HVAC system and Dyson air purifiers in all service rooms, lobby, and retail area.
Touchless hand sanitizer, soap dispensers, and trash cans throughout the facility.
All staff will be wearing masks while in the treatment room. Your service providers will wear a mask, gloves, and goggles whenever appropriate, as well as an apron that will be changed in between services.
The entire facility will be sanitized regularly, and service rooms are fully sanitized between every guest.
DO YOUR PART
We appreciate your cooperation!
• Self screen prior to appointment. If you are feeling any symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
• We will have a sanitation station available at the door upon arrival. Please sanitize your hands or wash your hands in the restrooms.
• We will continue to ask you to wear a mask until you enter your treatment room. Taking off your mask during treatment can be discussed between you and your service provider.
• You may now check in early to fill out an intake if you are a new guest or new to a service.
• We will continue to have you use a credit card on file when checking out.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful faces and the privilege of assisting you with some much needed “you” time.